Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Body Shop 80s Originals


From Rouge Deluxe, I realised the special prices for the 1980s favourites are valid till 27 Jan 2010 - so hurry down if you are a fan of these scents: Dewberry, Fuzzy Peach, Cucumber and Ice Blue! Prices range from $9.90 (shower gels & hair products) to $12.90 (lotions) and the hair products usually cost $16.90. I like how TBS calls these "adorable prices"!

These fragrances really bring back memories of secondary school days (yep start counting my age!) But my school days were in the 90s and these scents were still so popular. I had a friend Qoochie, she was so mad about Dewberry and Fuzzy Peach she MUST go in for a sniff each and everytime we walked past a TBS shop...those were the days hehe...

When I told Qoochie about the return of these fragrances, she was so excited and guess what? She STILL has the perfumes from those days! I guess they must be so precious she still kept them! Hey we were poor school girls then, so a $20-30 bottle of perfume meant months of saving up ok...

So if these scents bring back equally fond memories for you, hurry on down to the nearest TBS outlet. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment