Monday, January 25, 2010

The Body Shop 80s Original Haul


In my previous post on TBS 80s Originals, I mentioned that the "adorable" prices would be until 27 Jan 2010 (Tues). With this in mind, I quickly went to the TPY outlet to grab some before they are sold out. There's still lots of stock in this outlet, and I think TBS is testing the market by bringing back these 80s favourites. So if you feedback to the sales assistants, maybe TBS will make these scents their staples again :P

Logong & I love The Original Mint Source shampoo for its refreshing and natural mint scent & zing - it's the perfect cure for my headaches too! I was surprised to find the Ice Blue shampoo smells just as nice, and it's added with Community Trade aloe vera. The SA told me it's perfect for oily hair (Logong!)

For myself, I got the banana shampoo + conditioner after Rouge Deluxe's rave review. Now I just hope I won't be lazy and will remember to use the conditioner with the shampoo! Out of all these come-back kids, I love Dewberry the best. Logong liked Fuzzy Peach but I still kind of find it artificial - same feeling as back in the 90s haha! I was actually looking forward to getting the Green Apple shower gel, but upon smelling the tester again, I really think it's very artificial, just like the Fuzzy Peach.

What is YOUR favourite 80s scent from The Body Shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment