Sunday, August 22, 2010

Listless, Purposeless, Unmotivated + Zzz = Depressed?

It's been quite a long while since my last post...To be honest I love the idea of blogging, but for the life of me I could not seem to find the inspiration / dedication needed to constantly post updates etc. Logong always asks me why do I even want to blog in the first place? I have no answer...

Lately I have been feeling listless and tired all the time. This morning I simply did not want to get out of bed...I woke up at 7am, went back to sleep till 11.30am, had breakfast and became a couch potato till 3pm, and went back to read in bed till 5pm...

I remember Logong telling me, sleeping TOO MUCH is a sign of depression, and boy after reading this article I am ready to go to a shrink! *gasp*

I have long To-Do lists both at work and home, however no matter how long I worked, the To-Do list keeps getting longer and longer, and during the day I always get interrupted by more "urgent" things required by so-and-so...it drives me nuts that I could not mark items "Done" as fast as I would like to!

Then again it could be just that "Time of the Month" or I've had an especially tiring week juggling work / deadlines as well as packing up the office for the unwanted move.

However seeing such pretty things have cheered me up a bit:

Cath Kidston Floral Wellington Boots


Aren't these boots simply adorable? But what on earth would I do with a pair of wellies in Singapore? I have no garden!

And look at these:

These are a few of my favourite things...from Green Gate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I stumbled upon your blog on poupee girl! Sometimes I feel like this too, just tired, even when I've just waken up! When this happens I try to think of the things Im currently looking forward to, but then, they just seem so far away lol but I agree with looking at pretty things! They cheer me up too!

    ReplyDelete