Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brown Boxed!?!?

Yes my Poupee Girl MudpieVivi has been brown boxed!



This is every Poupee Girl's nightmare and the feelings of shock, betrayal & sadness described by other girls are really true! First of all, the penalty of each "bad" item posted is 20 ribbons + 1 random dress up item. I have got 27 items deleted, meaning 540 hard-earned ribbons gone! Can you imagine what other horrors I will find if & when they unlock my account & I could check what dress up items I've lost? What if they are my beloved collection of dresses and umbrellas?! Oh God no...

As they only entertain an inquiry in Japanese, the girls at Live Journal are really a lifesaver. The thing about PG website is it's mostly in Japanese, and since day one I've wondered how on earth do I contact PG for help if this should happen. I only found the instructions & links here:

http://community.livejournal.com/poupee_girl/303653.html#K1

http://community.livejournal.com/poupee_girl/303653.html#L

I've already completed step 1 the sending of apology letter. Step 2 would be to wait for a long "scolding e-mail" from PG and then the last step 3 would be to reply with a request to unlock my account. Maybe the last last step is to PRAY they will unlock my account! As this is supposed to take at least 10 days (the staff are so busy policing they have no time for requests like mine I suppose!) I really cannot do much but wait.

The worst part of this experience is the unfairness of it all. If they only deleted the "bad" items then I only have myself to blame. But the majority (like 60-70%) of the items deleted / penalised are my own legitimate photos! COACH wallet, Kipling gorilla key-chains, and Victoria Secrets panties! Now I realise why some girls place a name card next to the items they are photographing. I will start doing so IF I still want to continue playing PG.

Logong says it's a sign from God to wean me off my addiction to PG :( I should boycott this SNS and make better use of my free time (like complete all my half-done crafts haha!). Oh well he has a point, which is why I am updating this blog. It's time I spend less time playing PG which does nothing to enrich my life really. There you go, I am publicly announcing I will try my best to stay away from PG & spend my free time in more enriching activities (I know Logong will call these activities "housework" *LOL*)

I've a habit of taking food pictures wherever I go; each time I do so, I am eating my own words (pardon the pun, it was irresistible) because year ago, when camera handphones were just born, I told my Logong, "Who on earth came up with this stupid idea of putting a camera with a HP? It's like 2 unmatched objects - like a calculator with built-in comb - duh?! "

I truly, truly appreciate a camera phone when I got my Sony Ericsson Cybershot K810i 2 Christmases ago; the picture quality is so good till today, even my boss had to borrow it to take pics in office because his iPhone camera "sucks" *LOL*

I shall blog about the last few places where I've eaten, just to share my thoughts & opinions ;)

Akan datang (coming soon in Malay!)


No comments:

Post a Comment